1.翻译下列的句子(英译汉)

2.翻译句子(中译英)

3.帮忙翻译下,中译英!

4.中译英翻译一句句子谢谢

5.10句中译英翻译

6.求英语句子翻译英译汉

翻译句子英译汉百度翻译器_翻译句子英译

1、你表弟学英语吗? 不他学日语。

Does your cousin study English? No he studies Japanese.

2、他们不在唱歌,他们在跳舞。

They're not singing, they're dancing.

3、苏海在弹钢琴吗?是的,他在弹钢琴。

Is Su Hai playing the piano? Yes, he's playing the piano.

4、爷爷在睡觉吗?不,他在听音乐。

Is grandfather sleeping? No, he's listening to music.

5、奶奶在做什么?她在扫地。

What is grandma doing? She's sweeping the floor. (grandma = grandmother)

6、王老师明天下午将给我们讲故事。

Teacher Wong will tell us a story tomorrow afternoon.

7、下星期日我们将举办一次野餐。

Next Sunday we will be hing a picnic.

8、下月我舅舅将来看我们。

Next month my uncle will be coming to see us.

9、明天下午我们将参观博物馆。

Tomorrow afternoon we will tour the musuem.

自己翻译的,保证语法地道,正确。

如对你有帮助,请及时纳—— ?

翻译下列的句子(英译汉)

这句话的英文翻译是:

Youth entrepreneurship is the source of the future of the country's economic vitality.

青年创业是未来国家经济活力的来源。

The success of the entrepreneurs not only can create wealth, but also increase employment opportunities and improve people's lives.?

创业者的成功不但会创造财富,增加就业机会,改善大家的生活。

In the long run, the state is a good thing.

从长远来看,对于国家更是一件好事。

翻译句子(中译英)

1.这本书是他的,不是我的。

This book is his. it isn't mine.

2.他根本就不是警察。

He is surely not a policeman.

3.如果我渴了,我会喝果汁。

If I am thirty,I will drink juice.

4.教室的墙上有四幅漂亮的画。

There are four beautiful pictures on the wall of classroom.

5.昨晚7点我在看卡通片。

I was watching cartoon film at seven yesterday.

6.我已经参观过博物馆了。

I he already visited the museum.

7.毛衣是由羊毛做的。

The sweater is made of wool.

8.我不擅长英语,但我喜欢英语。

I am not good at English,but I like English.

9.你昨天什么时候起床的?

When did you get up yesterday?

10.我和我妹妹都是学生。

Both my sister and I are students.

帮忙翻译下,中译英!

1.跳舞是有趣的(fun)

Dancing is fun.

2.这样的天气跳舞没兴趣( no fun )

It is not fun to dance under this weather condition.

3.我的爱好是唱歌(hobby)

My hobby is singing.

4.他想成为一名好医生(His;wish is)

His wish is to become a good doctor.

5.餐厅里有很多人(dining room)

The dining room is crowded.

6.在踢足球的男孩叫刘刚

The boy's that is playing over there, his name is Liu Gang.

7.那是一个看过的**

I he seen this movie.

8.这电视剧令人感动( move, TV play)

I am moved by this TV series.

9.对此次比赛我们感到失望( disointment)

We are disointed about this competition.

10.昨晚八点我听见她在教师唱歌

I over heard her singing last night at 8 pm.

11.我看到那小偷偷戒指(steal; ring)

I saw the thief stole the ring.

12.当我走过商店时看到他在偷戒指

He was making his move to take that ring while I walked into the store.

13.我听王维唱过这首歌

I he heard Wang Wei sang this song.

14.他太小不能参军(too....to)

He is too young to join the military.

15.由于病了,他不能上学(being ill)

He can't go to school because he is ill.

16.被车撞倒,他受伤了(knock injure)

He suffered a minor injury by being knocked down by a passing car.

中译英翻译一句句子谢谢

1、您好:

Hello!

2、感谢您在百忙之中回复我的邮件,我从新更新了一下订单。您帮忙计算一下总价,然后告诉我。

Thank you for your busy schedule in reply to my email, I updated the order. Please help me calculate the total price and let me know.

3、如果无误,我就给您打款了,请您在收到货款后通知我,尽快帮我安排发货,您看还有什么问题吗?

If there is no mistake, I will pay you. Please inform me after receiving the payment and help me arrange the delivery as soon as possible. Do you he any questions?

4、XXX是您的账号,请核对下。谢谢。

XXX is your account number, please check it. thank you.

这部分内容主要运用了一般现在时的知识点:

表示通常性、规律性、习惯性、真理性(即事实)的动作或状态,或者动作有时间规律发生的的一种时间状态。在英语语法中,“时“指动作发生的时间,”态“指动作的样子和状态。

规律性:“经常发生的动作”,比如每天起床、吃饭、上学,一个星期去几次超市或新华书店等。

经常性:在生活中,有的事情是有规律的,有的是偶尔做几次。这些都算经常发生的。

习惯性:这个动作经常发生,是一般的情况而不是具体的某一次。

真理性:有些动作或状态是永恒的,比如长江向东流、地球绕着太阳转,比如谚语中举的事例、文学作品中描绘的事例,像“好马不吃回头草”等等。

10句中译英翻译

He never believes there exists ghost in the world, even if it exists, he will not fear it. He believes that he can defeat it.

求英语句子翻译英译汉

1.他在**院门口显得很窘迫,因为他忘了带**票(embarrass)

He was emberrassed standing in front of the cinema gate, as he had forgotten the ticket.

2.我喜欢让我的女儿穿粉红的衣服。(dress)

I like my daughter to dress in pink.

3.我的英语书是用彩色的纸包的。(wrap)

My English book is wred with the papaer in color.

4.在任何情况下我都相信他会帮我的。(in any circumstances)

I believe that he will give me a hand in any circumstances.

5.该走了,快点把你的行李打包好。(pack)

It's time to lee, get a move on to pack your luggages.

6.我从来没有指望你能辨别清楚方向。(depend on)

I never depend on you to distinguish the directions.

7.你不应该把缺乏教育误认为缺乏知识。(mistake)

You should not mistake lack of education for lack of vision.

8.无论什么情况下,记者都应该坚持调查事实真相。(stick to)

In any circumstances, a reporter should stick to the truth of the fact.

9.他没有为上课迟到而道歉,这触怒了老师。(offend)

I didn't apologize to the teacher for my being late for school, and it obviously offended him.

10.我们每天早上起床喝一杯水是很有必要的。(It is essential that)

It is essential that we need he a cup of water after getting up in the morning.

1 I had my blood tested just now.

我刚刚才验过血.

2 The paper will be published for agers.

这份报纸将为青少年而出版.

3 The People's Republic of China was founded in 1949.

中华人民共和国于1949年成立.

4 He was so excited that he forgot to take his keys.

他是如此的激动以至于他忘了拿他的钥匙.

5 She couldn't stand up because he left leg was broken.

由于她的左腿受伤了,她无法站立.

6 He was the person who helped a lot.

他是个给了很多帮助的人.

7 Being sad, she doesn't feel like doing anything.

沮丧时她不想做任何事.